Make sure we get in your inbox! Scroll down the page to find your email program for instructions to add us to your address book or safelist list (previously referred to as “whitelist”).
The person sending you email is using AWeber. Founded in 1998, AWeber serves small businesses and professionals around the world with their suite of digital marketing tools. Our goal is to help you create and nurture personal, long-lasting relationships with email.
1. Tap the sender’s from name
2. Choose “Create New Contact”
3. Tap “Done” to save
1. Tap the picture of the sender
2. Tap the add to contacts icon
3. Tap “Create new contact”
4. Choose the correct account if you are signed into multiple email addresses
5. Tap the check mark to save
1. Open the email in your inbox
2. Hover over the sender’s name
3. Select “Add to contacts” to save the sender to your Contacts list
You can also safelist in Gmail before opening the email: Just hover over the sender’s name next to the subject line and select “Add to contacts” to save to your Contacts list.